Cue rolling text instructions. Trumpets at the ready. Taste receptors feeling the force of these moreish and protein packed Wookiee Cookies. Easy to bake. Easier to eat!
Watch The Wookiee Cookies Video!
Next Up: Deadpool Chimichangas !
2 Cups Almonds
200g Wholemeal oats
Vanilla Rice milk
4 tbsp Organic Peanut Butter
2 Vanilla pods
2 Cups Dates
1 Cup Raw Cacao
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
- Drain and blend the almonds like you would your own tongue, if you found out the girl whom you shared your ﬁrst kiss was actually your sister (yeah that’s the kinda sh*t that happens in this universe and thats not the weirdest thing you’ll encounter).
- Condemn your bananas, peanut butter, vanilla pod, hemp powder and agave syrup to the Sarlacc pit blender and give it a whirl! If the mixture begins to stick together and ‘clump’ up, add in some of the rice milk to it and blend away before pouring into a bowl.
- Add oats to the mixture and stir till you cant’s stirrrrrrr no mo’!
- Pour in your Ewoks poops or Cocao nibs- which ever you ﬁnd easiest in your local supermarket/sand dune/swamp and get em mixed all up in there.
- Place some greaseproof paper onto a tray, using a tablespoons worth of mixture onto it.
- Flatten them down into disk or leave them as mini mounds. It’s your call. No one’s judging you. Except God. And me!
- Remove after 20 minutes. Lightly dust with cinnamon and decorate with coconut strips.
- Pick up crossbow and avenge best friends death at the hands of his own troubled son.
- 10.Bail out of this universe as it so, so messed up, but magical all the same.
This is how we do it
- Hemp protein is packed full of ﬁbre & can be digested easily allowing the proteins to be absorbed and utilised efﬁciently. But it won’t get you high….if you don’t want it to.
- Cacao is good for insulin resistance, reduces blood pressure & guards against toxins, repairing damage caused by free radicals. It also promotes the release of serotonin. So you know these are going to make you happy. But deﬁnitely maybe, not, not, not, not, not but deﬁnitely high.
- Almonds, great for supporting brain functions, maintaining healthy skin, maintaining healthy skin and helps ﬁght cancer and inﬂammation. No wonder the Almond industry is worth £5 billion! They’re the Clark Kent of nuts!