Urgh! Too hungover to write a funny quip or tagline. Read the instructions. Do as they say. Make the smoothie. Drink drink. Repeat. Leave me alone. Go to bed. Wake up rich. Or maybe you’d like to join Team Captain America?
Watch Stark’s Hangover Cure Video!
Up Next: Winter is Coming Soup
- Add hot water to Green tea bags and leave to infuse and put to one side. Not too hot though! Just hot enough. See this blank space for details.
- Blend strawberries and raspberries with lime juice and water. Then set aside.
- Blend mango, pineapple, orange, ginger and green tea. Fill glass half way with this. If half way makes you feel inadequate, go ahead an add half an inch. Be careful not to add a full inch, no one wants to over compensate here.
- Add the red berry mixture by pouring over the back of a spoon, causing it so slowly contact with the yellow smoothie mix, separating in the process. Having trouble? Stop what you’re doing, if you fail at this point you don’t deserve to have this.
- Top with pomegranate seeds then garnish with fresh mint and dust with coconut sugar. *Note* using ‘dust’ in a recipe has the same word power as using ‘thus” when concluding an essay. Bombs yo!
- Drink up! Suit up!
- Save the world.
- Shawarma (Vegan Option).
- Pineapple contains large amounts of tryptophan which helps to process proteins and turns into serotonin in the brain. Too much and you;ll be “tryptophaning balls”….
- Citrus fruits drive enzymes to act as decongestant and anti-inﬂammatory against muscle stiffness. There’s a penis joke here….FIND IT!
- Green tea is loaded with anti-oxidents and also has the amino acid L-theanine, which is able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Essentially making you smarter. But not Stark smart.