Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a sweet, sticky, treat, topped with radioactive pieces of SuperMan’s home world! Don’t ask, just try them cupcakes!
Watch Kryptonite Carrot Cupcakes Video
Next: Batman Chocolate Cake
220g Grated Carrots
280g Self Raising Flour
170g Caster Sugar
200ml Orange Juice
200g Vegan Butter
2 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tsp Orange Zest
4 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Baking Power
100g Fiery Ginger
200-300g Dark Chocolate
2 Cups Chopped Dates
200g Vegan Butter
200g Icing Sugar
50ml Clear Corn Syrup
Green Food Colouring
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Mix your dry ingredients together and set it aside like the all the fun of Zack Snyder directed comic book movie.
- Take your carrots and combine them with your wet ingredients. Stir them around, right round baby, round round.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients in holy matrimony and if anyone objects, shut their bitchass up!
- Place into cup-cake holders and bake in the oven for 45 mins at 180.
- Boil water till boiling….yes I know what I said.
- Add corn syrup and green food dye stirring till you get your preferred shade of green.
- Leave to cool.
- Place cold liquid on a ﬂat baking tray and put in freezer.
- Once frozen, break up with mallet, ﬁst, face of enemies and place accordingly into cupcakes.
- Ball so hard.
This is how we do it.
- These ﬁllings are good for humans and deadly towards Superman.
- The Firey Ginger is a defender against toxins and an ally to digestion. This can help prevent nausea and colonic upsets.
- Dates & Carrots are high in vitamins A and K.
- Dates strengthen the eyes, fuel for fiery heat vision and their high amounts of iron help regulate and keep levels of oxygenated red blood cells high.
- Carrots the focus making the skin as hard as steel and promote growth in your teeth and gums into a hero winning smile. *DISCLAIMER* THIS WILL NOT TURN YOU INTO SUPERMAN!