If you can’t put this together, maybe a place in the Howling Commandos isn’t for you. It’s quick, easy and will fuel your armies with enough nutrients to give Quicksilver a run for his money. Or maybe you’d prefer to go over to Team Iron Man?
Watch The Super Soldier Smoothie Serum Video!
Next Up: Winter is Coming Soup
200G Oatmeal/Flaxseed blend (or Ground versions of both)
Soy Vanilla Yogurt (Or any non-dairy yogurt of your choice)
1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes
1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
Agave (For sweetening. Can be substituted if necessary)
1 Cup Raspberries
2 Cups Strawberries
1 Cup Blueberries
- Blend together Raspberries and the Strawberries, along with the Agave syrup and one cup of Water.
- Pour about an inch of the berry/agave purée into a glass.
- Sprinkle the Oat/Flaxseed blend onto the puree gently so it lies and cover the bottom layer.
- Gently apply a layer of yogurt, about half an inch, so it sits on top of the Oat/Flaxseed blend layer.
- Repeat this process ﬁlling up 3/4’s of the cup.
- Add the fresh Blueberries sprinkling them with chia seeds.
- Garnish with the coconut ﬂakes.
- Marvel at your glorious work
- Take a photo
- Upload to Instagram with loads of #Vegan #PlantPowered #KoﬁsKitchen hashtags
- Throw it away. Who actually eats their food these days. It’s all about showing people what you’re eating as opposed to actually eating right?
- Flaxseed & oatmeal blend is great for omega-3 fatty acids and an anti-inﬂammatory.
- Our ‘Very Berry’ purées have high concentrations of zinc & magnesium repairs muscles & helps to repair them on a cellular level.
- Anti inﬂammatory repairing free radical damage.